RCReports provides a simple, proactive solution to navigating the ever-changing tax laws, regulations, and disparities in reported salaries associated with Reasonable Compensation. Access IRS criteria, court rulings, geographic data, and exclusive salary intelligence to accurately assess Reasonable Compensation and assure clients that the independent calculations are entirely defensible in IRS examinations or litigation.
For CPAs and tax advisors, the stakes in helping your clients meet the challenge of increased IRS focus to their Reasonable Compensation determinations are high. An IRS examination could include heavy back taxes, penalties, and interest. Without a point solution, the compilation of Reasonable Compensation estimates for tax planning and preparation requires exhaustive scrutiny of the case law, monitoring ever-changing regulations, then painstakingly calculating the value of the services your S-Corp and closely held business clients provide in exchange for their salaries.
RCReports is a secret weapon for tax and financial advisors to quickly and accurately advise S-Corp and closely held business clients on Reasonable Compensation ensuring they remain compliant and continue to choose you as a trusted advisor for tax planning and preparation.
For business valuators, appraisers or investigators, normalizing business owner’s compensation is a critical piece of the valuation process as there is an inverse relationship between reasonable compensation and value derived for the enterprise. Without a point solution, the compilation of Reasonable Compensation estimates for business valuation or investigation requires exhaustive scrutiny of the case law, monitoring ever-changing regulations, then painstakingly calculating the value of the services your S-Corp and closely held clients provide in exchange for their salaries.
RCReports delivers business valuators, appraisers, and investigators greater assurance of Reasonable Compensation figures to ensure that all valuations and recommendations are accurate, credible, and defensible if challenged by the IRS, acquisition targets, or litigation.
A Tool for CPA's, EA's, Tax Advisors, Valuators, Attorneys, and Forensic Accountants
Knowing a Reasonable Compensation figure is only half the equation. Putting it into context for the taxpayer or business owner is your role as the trusted advisor. We built RCReports for you.
RCReports can determine Reasonable Compensation for small and medium closely-held business owners from start-up to those with $25m in gross revenue and up to 250 employees.
We synthesize a proprietary blend of IRS criteria, court rulings, geographic data, and our exclusive database of wages to accurately and objectively determine Reasonable Compensation for closely-held business owners.
Exclusive Wage Database
- More than 12,917,500 wage data points
- 60%+ exclusive to RCReports
- 4 reports
- 3 approaches
- Results are available immediately. What used to take hours or even days, now takes only a few minutes.
- No software to download, install, or update. RCReports operates in the cloud - simply login and begin generating reports immediately.
- Need to adjust or fine-tune a report? No worries! All reports have a 30-day edit window.
- Fast. Did we already mention that? Not just report generation, but our platform is also crazy fast!
Packed with administrative features to keep you organized:
- Add as many additional users as needed.
- Share administrative responsibilities, clients, and more using customizable permissions for each user
- Detailed monthly firm accounting reports for easy client tracking and billing
- Client reports are stored indefinitely within your RCReports dashboard
Tools and more...
Lots more helpful tools to make your job easier:
- Warp Speed Wages: Just a little wage curious? Look up a wage at light speed without running a report
- Entity Planner: Ohh man is this a helpful tool thanks to the TCJA (updated version coming soon!)
- Resource Library: Everything you're looking for in one place:
- Issue Letters
- Engagement Letters
- Preparer Penalty Checklist & Stress Test
- Court Cases
- And much more...